Thursday, December 15, 2011

Inside, Looking Out at Who's Naughty and Who's Nice


The blog hop was so fun, I used Santa with his List from plate 1363 again!  The card is a 3 fold card and I cut a window so that Santa can peek out! 


A simple tag was cut from Creative Paperclay® and a hole punched with an awl so that I could attach it to the card.  I used part of the word "Santa's Coming" from plate 1363 as well. 




The inside is a similar motif to the outside.  I cut a stretched scallop and after I colored Santa, I cut him and adhered him on top of the scallop with Miracle Tape.  "Have a Blessed Christmas" is also from plate 1363

Extras are holiday stickers.  This plate is a very versatile plate filled with wonderful images to mix and match to create a plethora of cards, tags, and vinette's for Christmas.


VLVS Images:






Next weekend is Christmas - I wanted to do this card to send everyone a greeting  to say have a Blessed Christmas! 

VLVS is having a 20% off Christmas Sale and FREE SHIPPING.  Ongoing until December 26th!!!  Just key in "Holidays" in the coupon spot at checkout.  Santa has been good to us all this year...so pick up some fabulous images to add to your VLVS collection.

See you January 1st for the New Year's Blog Hop!  Double blog candy for all!!!


Take care, Lea

3 comments:

Joe M said...

Great card Lea! Now I have to get that stamp! :-)

Stampo said...

Love it, Lea...

jennifer said...

very cute card.