Thursday, August 02, 2012

Woot! I've been published!

Oh sometime In June I sent 2 tags in To Vamp Stamp News for publication for their August issue on Metal. And right after I mailed them I saw that The June issue would be the last one printed. And the editor was only going to do e-articles once a month, I admit I was bummed. Vamp Stamp News has been around for a long long time. But since she was still going to be doing e-articles, I still had a good chance that my tags will make it in the article( I really love how the tags came out).

So Friday July 20th, I saw that the new article was out. I clicked on the link and looked through the article and there I saw my name and my tags! I'm kinda excited as this is the 1st time I've been published! There are my tags







So check out Vamp Stamp News, the e-article on Metals and Faux metal techniques to see how I did the tags.  I'm on page 46 and 47!

Stamps used: 



3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Cool tags! Congrats on being published!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being published. Great tags. xo

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Hey, that's awesome! Congratulations!