Wednesday, September 05, 2012

crazy friends cards

Happy Thursday! Today project are these 4 fun note cards featuring the images by Mary Vogel Lozinak



I ran 4 pieces of cardstock using the Tim Holtz Alterations Retro Cirque Retro texture fades by Sizzix, through the big shot. I then painted them in 4 different colors of craft paints. After that dried I did try to sand them a bit, but it didn't do much of a difference. I then took the Black Soot Distress ink pad and ran it over the cardstock. I poured clear UTEE over them and embossed. I then stamped different Mary Vogel Lozinak images on white cardstock with black Versafine ink pad. Embossed with Ultra high gloss embossing powder. I colored the images with Artist Loft water color. I stamped and embossed the sentiments on white cardstock with black versafine ink pad and Ultra high gloss embossing powder. I attached sentiments to the embossed cardstock with Miracle tape. Also the embossed cardstock to Kraft card base with Miracle tape. The Mary Vogel Lozinak images are attacked with foam tape.








Items used
cardstock
Retro Cirque texture fades
craft paint
Versafine ink pad
Black Soot Distress ink pad
UTEE
Kraft card base
Artist Loft water colors
water brush

stamps used



2 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Wonderful cards. I love these stamps and you made them so fun!

Sallyjnwf said...

Wonderful cards. I love these stamps and you made them so fun!