Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's scrappy time!

Not only do I love using stamps for my ATC's but I also love using them in my scrapbook layouts! I find that they give a unique look to them and can really personalize them. In this scrapbook layout I used the fabulous Hitchhiker stamp
as well as Miracle Tape and May Arts floral trim to make this, which now of course you can't see as I had to remove it for publication, sorry!

but here is a little close up of the fabulous hitchhiker stamp
I have also used this hitchhiker stamp in some of my ATC's

as well as in an art journal page

So there you have it! Look at how many ways this fabulous hitchhiker woman can be used. I love using stamps in so many ways and find it a challenge to make them "new" again in different projects.

Until next time,

Glenda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE That Black Cloud page! OHH LOVE IT!~

Lyneen said...

Love these... especially "She always dreamed of going places!

TheEllenBee said...

You have convinced me to buy the stamp. WOW! Just awesome work.