Thursday, November 08, 2012

Elegance

Good Morning all my artsy stamping friend!

I have an awesome, gorgeous, pretty card to show you.


Pretty eh?
I used the Flower Elegant Bird 2.

Here is the link and a picture of it heat embossed using black pigment ink and
Ultra High Embossing Powder.

FLOWER ELEGANT BIRD 2
EMBOSSING POWDER

Its a pretty easy card.

1. Heat emboss the flower on clear acetate.

2. On the opposite site put some glitter glue and while still wet sprinkle glitter into the glue. Let it dry.

3. In the meantime, select some pretty paper to compliment the image.

4. Cut the stamped image out and adhere to the paper.

5. Add a pretty ribbon.

FIVE steps. Thats it. Art does not have to complicated to be beautiful.
This stamp is beautiful. I can imagine a whole set as a gift.

One final thing, I used MIRACLE TAPE to adhere the image to the card.
I really love this tape as its repositional. Then it becomes quite strong and permanent.

take care,
ANg



3 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

ADORBS!

Lyneen said...

Stunning... love your card!!