Monday, December 17, 2012

A Christmas Cracker

Hello Fans :) VLVS! Marketing and Artistic Director DeeDee here today - I've been busy keeping track of the store for a few days while the boss is on vacation so needed a quick "GET IT UNDER THE TREE ALREADY" gift for everyone...

... I always love to give everyone their favorite candy, and usually throw it in their stocking, but that sure seems like A LOT of candy. It donned on me a few nights ago I should make CHRISTMAS CRACKERS! They're the perfect vessel for a few of everyone's favorite morsels and are nice and festive at the same time!

So I've been making Christmas Crackers.. and here is one of them for you to view :) 


I started with an empty cardboard tube... could be old wrapping paper, a paper towel or toilet paper tube. I covered it in an old vintage pattern, and tied it off with May Arts Ribbon


I used a VLVS! NOEL stamp, VLVS! Ultra High Gloss EP, Archival Ink, Distress ink in vintage photo and hot glue. 


I'll have more crackers to share at a later date!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous cracker, what a treat

Sandra Strait said...

That cracker looks too pretty to crack open!

Unknown said...

Wow so pretty!!