Friday, May 03, 2013

Enchanted once again



I love anything to do with the Fairy Realm.

This card is again a celebration of a fairy and the enchantment of them.

Take a piece of watercolor paper, mix together blue and purple Watercolor paints
Wet the entire piece of paper and drop in the colors of paints and while the paint is wet, sprinkle salt in the wet salt.
Let it dry and then rub the salt off. Then stamp the images using any kind of dark black pigment ink. I find the pigment ink much darker
Embellish with some stickers (flowers are outline stickers) Color in with coloured pencils.
  I just love to embellish cards.
Always remember to be enchanted by life, find wonderful moments to make you smile.

Art on my fairy friends,
ANg  -

Here are the stamps I used
MOON LADY and ENCHANTED

1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Lovely card!