Sunday, June 23, 2013

Panties In A Bunch- Canvas by Pinky

Hey there VLVS friends,
It's just me Pinky- here today with another heartfelt touching projects- 
JUST KIDDING...it's another sassy project of course! 

I love making canvases and to be honest I start out with perfectly 
good intentions of making them beautiful and heartfelt but in reality
I always end up putting something sassy on them...I mean it is from my
mind and I do have so many great saying from VLVS. 

Today I am using Plate 1397 Images plus alot of GLITTER PAINT
To create this fun- girly canvas just for my friend. 
It reminds you to have a huge heart, be a wonderful person
but also have a great sense of humor about life. 
 And how could I go wrong coating it in GLITTER paint, I mean
that's pretty much the best thing next to a new Viva Las VegaStamps stamp!
Enjoy your day- Thank YOU for stopping by and sharing in the fun!
Until next time- Keep on creating!!!

Products Used:
Viva Las VegaStamps Plate 1397 Item 18872 Angry Lady & Item 18875 Women Who Don't
8X10 Canvas,
Clear Scraps Frame & Banner Pieces, 
Brick Mascil,
Glitz Design Sentiment Card,
Extreme Glitter Folk Art Paint, 
Prima Pearls, 
Clear Accents Gemstones, 
Clearsnap Smooch Spritz & Metallic Inks,
Glassine Papers. 

2 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

Yep! That canvas has Pinky written all over it!

Tera Callihan said...

Another fun piece!