Saturday, June 15, 2013

Travel advised!

Hi there, Glenda here with an art journal page about what I would do if money were no object and I could do anything I wanted, and that would be travel! Of course it would be stressful because I have a fear of flying but hey, nothing a little medication couldn't take care of right?? haha

The new prompt over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal is this:

PROMPT: If you could spend your day doing anything you wanted and money was no object what would you do?
SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug in a setting that signifies what you would do.
BOOKERS: You know those alpha and numerical sticker sheets we all have, that are sitting around with missing numbers and letters doing nothing? Yep. Let's use them up. 

I had fun using a bunch of foam numbers as well as the fabulous Lady riding vacuum 
and the gorgeous Large bird flying left
and the whimsical Row of stars
 and I made this art journal page

 I have been enjoying my new Dylusions art journal and I love the size and pages!!! Check it out:


Weeee!! Now I can do double page journal pages as there isn't a ring in the middle like the one I've been using. Plus I love the size of the pages which are 11 3/8 " x 8 1/4 ". My previous journal was a whopping 12 x 12 so this is going to be a real nice change!! There are 64 pages in my new journal so this will be awesome!!

Here are the supplies I used for this journal spread:

Lady riding vacuum
Large bird flying left
Row of stars
Miracle tape
Stencils
Paint
Glimmermists & Dylusions ink sprays
Foam numbers
Versafine and Staz on ink
Watercolor pencils
Journal spot
Rub ons
Washi tape
Die cut letters
Acrylic word

It's nice to dream isn't??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome page! :)

Michelle said...

Fabulous layers and details! That bird has been on my wish list. I love it!