Friday, January 31, 2014

Roses and Rocks.

Hello, Mary here :-)   I thought it fitting, with all the fabulous January birthdays out there, that I bring you a little stamped jewelry/card combo---perfect for gifting on birthdays or any days!
 
 
 
This card was super simple.  I just stamped the lovely Rose image onto watercolor paper and dropped a bit of Lindy's Stamp Gang spray mist onto it to add some color.  I then layered vellum and some Gauche Alchemy ephemera under the image and it was ready to stick down.
 
 
The base of my card is rockin' more of the Cross Stitch (my FAVE!!) stamping to add a little texture to my background.  A splatter of glitter and a pretty ribbon embellishment later, and my card was ready for givin'!
 
 
This necklace is another of my stamped paper clay creations and I absolutely LOVE how rustic it looks.  I just free-formed a heart from a small portion of paper clay and stamped into it with one of the super versatile cloud images from Plate 910A.  I think it adds prettiest swirly pattern, and you'd never know it was a cloud stamp!  Just a bit more Lindy's spray mist and some hardware finishes the piece.  Together, I think this combo makes for one HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
 
 
Thanks so much for joining me today, and I'll see ya next time!!
 
xx Mary




 


1 comment:

Sandra Strait said...

Both the card and the necklace are absolutely beautiful!