Thursday, February 13, 2014

Work funnies part 2

Hi everyone, as promised I have the 2nd part of the work funnies series!  I made 3 more ATC's covering this subject and had a lot of fun making these and finding just the right stamps for each card, which let's face it isn't hard with the amazing selection here!


To make these I used the fabulous I don't do mornings lady stamp
 I believe the lady talking on the big old school cell phone has been retired as I couldn't find her in the online store.

I hope you enjoyed this series and it gave you a chuckle! Until next time,


5 comments:

Sleen said...

Great ATCs!
Look for the phone lady under "Cellular Fanatic". Two sizes!

Julie S said...

LOL...these are great!

Glenda T. said...

Sleen you are right thank you!!! I searched for "cell phone" and it didn't come up!

Karenladd said...

Ha!!! LOVE these! And I have that image of the woman with the cell phone so of course I had to PIN this one!

Squiddy said...

I got that cell/cordless phone lady in a grab bag a couple of years back, but if you type "phone" in the search box, there are plenty of great alternatives. Thanks for tickling my funny bone.