Monday, July 21, 2014

You & Me

Hi everyone, Glenda here with a scrapbook layout using 5 Viva Las VegaStamps!  I know I said I was doing project life my way but I also did a regular layout. Yeah I'm a rebel like that! haha  I had a bunch of pics of the hubs and I and decided to do a layout on us and how many years we have been together. I had a lot of fun making this layout using some pictures that I had of the hubs and I.
What I love about stamps is that if you don't have the right embellishment you can custom make your own!  I used the Banksy painter (love this guy!!)


and the You color my world
and the Admit ticket
and last but not lease the checkerboard border 
 and here is a closeup
 I wanted to make it look like the banksy painter had paint dripping from his brush so I sprayed different colors of Glimmer Mists and let them drip down and then dry before gluing him onto the page.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout and until next time,





1 comment:

Chark said...

Cool page! love the artsy touches you added and your pics are fab!