Monday, November 10, 2014

Feed Your Soul Mail Art


Hello Again, It's me Tera here with more fun Mail Art!! 
Today's envelope is a little sweeter/cuter than my normal style and I must say I love it!!

Stamps Used:  

Feed Your Soul 3/4 x 4 1/4

Line of Grass 3/4 x 3 3/4

Boy in Tub Boat 2 1/2 x 3 3/4

Plate 1449 (plane found on this plate) 

Place Stamp Here 1 1/4 x 1 1/4


Start by stamping your line of grass in various green inks along the bottom of your envelope, don't be afraid to stagger them for depth. Next stamp the Boy in Tub Boat in versaFine Sepia ink. While that drys you will want to make a mask to cover the image so you can sponge on some clouds without getting any on the boy image. After I used a mask to create some clouds, I then stamped the plane in VersaFine sepia ink. I removed the mask from the boy, and colored him with various markers, and added a touch of red to the plane too!

Now pick your quote to stamp along the grass.. Mine was "Feed Your Soul" I 1st stamped it in black ink, then added white highlights with a gel pen to make it pop! To finish the piece off I stamped the "place stamp here" square so everyone would know yes, it really will go through the mail!

Thank you for stamping along with us!! 


4 comments:

Gerrina said...

It looks so great again! Love it! Inky greetings, Gerrina

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous !
Corrie x

Chark said...

love your sky!

Tera Callihan said...

Thank you All!!