Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Follow the Road not taken.

Howdy everyone! Karen with you again today..
 
I thought I'd spend a little time with a new friend I found while looking through the VLVS! online store..
 
 
 
Isn't he just so cute, and go on, admit it, He made you smile!
 
I started off by stamping a few bits and pieces onto some cardstock. I didn't really have a clear idea of where I wanted to go, so I just stamped some random bits and pieces.
 
I ended up going with:
 
Road Trip  ( road word)
Don't follow your dreams  ( follow word)
 
I then collaged my tag with some Tim Holtz  paper, and some  distress crackle paint ( Picket Fence) . While I was waiting for it to dry, I then decided which pieces of the stamps I was going to use, added some very messy colouring to my bunny and cut them out ready to collaged to my tag.  This is what I ended up with.. Have to say he makes me smile!!

 
 




 Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to have a little play and do some collaging with your stamps! Until next time..
 Happy Stamping

Karen xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute bunny....he did make me smile! You always do the most awesome backgrounds Karen! Love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Oh, this is so wonderful. Love the dumb bunny too. He will have to go on the wishlist..
Corrie x

Karen said...

Thank you so much Corrie! He's gorgeous isn't he!

Karen said...

Thank you Shirley xxx