Monday, April 27, 2015

Wonder?

How did you enjoy last week? I know I did. 

I played a little further creating something else to go along with my box. 

What do you think? Isn't this cute stamp just adorable?


I used some clear detail embossing powder to to stamp the largest moon in the stamp Moon Phases - 19543. The embossing powder will resist the spray. 


I really enjoyed using two different dimensional paints from Art Anthology with the Wildflower Silhouette - 19556. I just used a paintbrush to add it to the stamp.  Then I used the spray to add color for the sky. I used the stamp Wonderland - 19580 to give a little title to this project. 


The Girl in Princess Costume - 19536 was stamped on some white cardstock and cut out. 


I used black embossing powder on embossable acetate to stamp the Dragonfly Wings - 11042. Then painted the wings with alcohol ink and cut them out.  I created dimension using cardboard and pop dots. I also added some Prima Glass Beads to act as flowers adhered using Glossy Accents. 


I even have a quick video on how I created this lovely little project. 

So check it out and let me know what you think! 



Stamp List:

2 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

Love her, so fun!~kim

by belle said...

The wings are a perfect addition!!