Tuesday, May 26, 2015

She Was a Dreamer

Hey everyone. Shanna here with a fun take on a mixed media card. 


I wanted to play with some bright colors and some new stamps and I thought I would love to share with you how I created it. 


I used some paint and a stencil for the first layer on watercolor paper.


I then stamped the Squiggle Heart - 19644 with Magenta Archival Ink. 


Then I stamped the image Fed-up Vintage Lady - 19640 on some white cardstock and cut her out. 


I wanted to add a sentiment to the card, therefore I wanted to emboss and add more pop of color. So I grabbed some black cardstock and white embossing powder. I used some Versamark Ink to add the embossing powder. 


After that I wanted to add a little more pop of color. I used Twinkling H20's color Mango Mamba. 


I threw everything together and tucked a little thread behind it using chipboard to give some dimension to everything. 





Items Used:

4 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this ! Fabulous !
Corrie x

ionabunny said...

Love the bright bg. Hugz

by belle said...

Awesome background, so colorful and love the black image on top!!

Tera Callihan said...

I love love love this