Monday, August 17, 2015

Mail Art Monday Continues (video tutorial)

Hello Again! 

It's me Tera here...

 I am so excited to share the 2nd official Mail Art Monday tutorial with you!! :D 
(there is also a sneak peak of what I'll be sharing in September in the video so you can be ready for halloween!! ) 




Stamps Used: 

Plate 1455 <<<< AMAZING PLATE!!!!

Stitching

Deliver To  <<< a mail art must!! 




I hope you will join us for the next Mail Art Monday in september!! :D 
Stay Inky!! 









7 comments:

Annie said...

(Blogger is really making a mess of loading your personal blog this morning with multiple loads all piled upon the previous). Yikes! But this is another great tutorial...I always learn something new. Love the envelope. I don't do school, but that's how I look when I've started an idea then don't know what I should do with it next. hahaha I see some new stamps I think I must have. LoL Oh man am I looking forward to that creepy good next envelope!!

Julie S said...

Oh, I'm ready to go ink up some envies now!

Tera Callihan said...

woohoo! I would love to see what you create @Julie I love mail art it's such a happy thing!!! :D

Tera Callihan said...

@Annie I wish I knew why blogger was going that :( I'm so pleased you like the tutorial :D Ii also have this look when i get crafters block!! lol

by belle said...

Another stunner Tera!!

Irit Shalom said...

This is totally stanning!

Tera Callihan said...

Thanks :)