Tuesday, May 10, 2016

...when I am FAMOUS

We just had a release of some AWESOME plates of pink rubber!!  I had some fun inking up a couple of them!!
Michele here to share a fun tag created with some simple masking.


I used Creepy Bald Guy ( I don't think he is so creepy!), Squiggly Star Collage, Row of Chevrons, Line of Chevrons, Tiny Star on plate 1474, Wake Me Up When I Am Famous

I will let you in on a little secret...using old book pages to create your mask works AWESOME!  The thin paper is perfect because you rarely get that 'halo' around your image when the mask paper is too thick and it is so easy to cut out!!  What is especially great is that it always lays down flat.

I used Distress Ink, Mustard Seed to create the glow of the star.  I colored my bald guy watercolor style with Distress Markers, Faded Denim and Twisted Citron.  Archival ink, burlap string and a bit of doodling completes the tag.


I had so much fun with this tag!  I am so looking forward to getting inky with the rest of my new stamps!

You can find all the new 'rubbah' here, entire plate and single images too!!  Show us what you create over on our Facebook Groupies page.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Ein cooles Tag :-)

Sophie x

Tera Callihan said...

Awesome Tag!!!

Julie S said...

He's a star...you're a star. Love this! The new release is AWESOME! I can't wait to see what other designs Tera comes up with...

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous !