Thursday, July 07, 2016

"Just Love Your Style" A layout by Fiona

Hellooooo VLVS peeps! Fiona Paltridge here with you today to share a layout I have created using some of the Graffiti themed stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps!


I'll let you in on a little secret ............ I once was a rat bag of a kid!

Yes I was one of those obnoxious teenagers in the 80's that thought that painting on a public wall was ok because it was "ART" and well because the wall was boring any way!

And then I grew up *shrug* 


Now I just deface pretty paper and stuff .... LOL
Either way that's where I learnt to write "street style" and what better way to put it to use than to add it to a grungy page!

 I can't say i ever thought it would come in handy knowing this skill ..... but you never know when you'll need to get your Graffiti on!!!


I'm a bit rusty but once I got started it all came flooding back. The VLVS stamps (The Banksy style one's in particular) just lend themselves to a street art kind of design.


I seriously had SOOOOOOOO much fun creating this. I'm pretty sure you'll see some more of my "street art" surface over the next few months!


Viva Las Vegastmps used:


All of the following stamps and more can be found on




Thanks for popping in ;)

1 comment:

Corrie Herriman said...

That's fabulous !
Corrie x