Monday, December 05, 2016

Christmas Wishes


Happy 1st Monday of December!!  Michele here today with some holiday mail art.

My piece is a Christmas postcard.


Here is the front of the postcard.  I used Christmas Ball, Thicker Fir Branch, Long Bow.  The bow is stamped in Reactive Ink and foiled.


The background is Distress Ink with Medium and  Large Snowflakes stamped in embossing ink and heat embossed with Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.


I just love this Long Bow!  Foiled and inked, OH MY!!


I finished by splattering water on the background and lifting it with a papertowel. 

Of course the back had to have a sentiment along with a place to address it to a special someone.


I used the Christmas Wishes, From, To, Pine Cone all stamped in archival ink.


The pine cones are fussy cut and adhered.

So, do you have all of your cards made and ready to send???  I don't so I am off to get busy, otherwise they will be New Years cards instead...LOL.

Until next time...get inky!!

4 comments:

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Oh Michele this is gorgeous. Unfortunately noone will be getting a hand made card from me this year. I am NOT organised AT ALL!

Cheetarah said...

this is really pretty and inspiring!

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous card Michele !
Corrie x

Julie S said...

Wowza! This is a stunner!