Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Art Journal Page - "Dreamers Only" by Jenn Engle

Today I have an art journal page with process video to share. I am just obsessed with this entire new plate of stamps by Cat Kerr.  I got these new stamps and was so inspired that my head was spinning with ideas and I didn't know where to start. Don't you love when that happens?! 

Around that same time, I got some Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and this page was born! All stamps I used will be linked and my process video is down below. 

STAMPS I USED:



I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to make a very dreamy watercolor background. After that, the page came together so quickly and easily.








The Process Video:

Thanks so much for looking!
~Jenn

4 comments:

Julie S said...

Eye candy first thing this morning. Love your page, Jenn. The background image is gorgeous and kind of mystical and magical the way you created it.

Corrie Herriman said...

This is stunning Jenn !
Corrie x

Cheetarah said...

What a gorgeous page Jenn! I absolutely love it!

by belle said...

Simply stunning background. I love this page!