Tuesday, February 21, 2017

She Was... Tag by Shanna

Hello everyone Shanna here. I have a new tag I made and had a blast creating it. I was limited to what I could use as my craft stuff is currently packed and in storage while we wait to close on our new home. So this was tons of fun to create.


I started my tag off with some quick spot stamping using the stamp Dictionary Page - 19015. Then I used some different colors of Distress Paint on the Expanding Rays Silhouette - 19896 and stamped it on the tag. 



Let it dry then add some Distress Ink over it. I love how the Distress Paint pops out. 


I added water splatters but it didn't show too well so I went over with another color of ink. 


So I totally forgot to snap a photo of stamping Doodle Circle - 19823 on white cardstock and cutting it out as well as stamping She Was - 19632 on canvas. I then stitched it down on the tag. My original idea was to use clay however the paint wasn't sticking to my clay right and every time I tried a certain technique it kept coming off so we shall try clay stamping another day. 

Here are some close ups I hope you enjoyed this quick little project. 





Stamps Used:

Other Items Used:
Ranger Ink #8 Tag
Distress Ink and Distress Paint
Canvas scraps
Bombay Black India Ink
Stitching (sewing machine)


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

great project! Thanks for sharing

by belle said...

Love the rays!!