Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Where is my mind

Hello everyone,

For today's post I have made a postcard:



I recently got my hands on the new Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz and I used them on this card. I used watercolour card as that seems to work really well. I have used green, blue and yellow and they all layer over each other beautifully ! 
I smooshed the ink on my craft sheet, sprayed it with water and dunked my card into it. I did all three coloured separately but you can also use them all at the same time. 
Next I did some background stamping; using the same inks and also some black Archival ink. 
I stamped the man and the sentiment on book paper, cut them out and adhered them onto the card and to finish it off I drew some lines along the edges. 

I have used the following stamps:

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


No comments: