Monday, March 26, 2018

Flower Garden Journal Page by Fiona


Hello my creative VLVS! peeps. Fiona here with you today to share an art journal page i have made using the fabo Viva Las Vegastamps!!!


My background is all gel printed. I printed directly into my art journal. A little bit challenging but definitely worth the effort!

 I stamped once it was dry with basic black ink so the images would stand out against the busy gel printed background.

 I just love the "Doodle Flower" stamp and so I emulated it by painting in some extra flowers to make a very colourful garden on my page.

Viva Las Vegastamps! used include:
Writing Chevron

Lots of colour in this one .... A feast for your eyes. Thanks for popping by. I'll see you all again very soon xx

1 comment:

by belle said...

Gorgeous colors Fi!